فرع شركة (Amazon) بالمغرب تعلن عن عدة توظيفات في بعض المناصب
- Fluent English, Arabic and French skills are essential.
- Knowledge in Moroccan labor law and HR systems.
- Proven presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Affinity to online communication tools (emails, but also chat rooms).
- Must be autonomous, proactive and demonstrate a can do attitude.
- Must demonstrate flexibility in order to meet the business needs.
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines.
- Strong Interpersonal skills- Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal customers. Treats others with respect. Builds trust and rapport.
- Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment.
- Previous experience as a Human Resources Assistant, ideally within a large scale fast-paced Customer Service or Operations based environment.
- Proven track record of HR /payroll and or compensation benefits delivery.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, HR, or related field is required.
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in Data mining / Data Analysis
- Leadership Experience
- +2 years of professional experience in customer service.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge (Data Entry, VLOOKUPS, PIVOTS, Basic Formulas).
- Proficiency in English language both oral and written
- Good communication skills
- Ability to identify abnormalities/variations.
- Experience and knowledge in Amazon.fr.
- Ability to identify trends.
- Continuous improvement/kaizen experience/Project management
- Excel experience/ reporting experience recommended.
- Previous quality improvement experience is preferred.
- CSInsight Knowledge.
- SQL Knowledge.
- Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
French Executive Customer Services Specialist
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience (familiarity with CS environment and customer contact handling);
- Bachelors Degree;
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Ability communicate and present efficiently to customer, executives and internal/external stakeholders in professional manner;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite;
- Exceptionally strong communication skills to influence stakeholders and resolve complex customer/buisness issue;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to problem-solving and identification;
- Good judgement and discretion: Ability to work independently and as a team, quick learner, self-motivated and flexible in approaching responsibilities and changes;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Capacity to initiate and drive projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in data analysis and project management;
- Experience writing business report and narrative documents;
- Previous experience in handling customer escalations and reporting to Senior Leadership;
Team Manager – Virtual Customer Service (VCS)
- Two years experience in leading employees
- University degree
- Fluent in French in written and oral communication
- Good skills in English written and oral communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- ADSL/Fiber Internet connection with 12Mbit/s or faster
- Separate, lockable working room
- Ability to travel regionally to attend Site events and meetings at least once a month.
- Knowledge of Process Improvement approaches (Lean, Six Sigma, …)
- Basic technical knowledge to handle Internet or computer issues remotely
- Experience in leading teams in a virtual environment
- Fluent in English in written and oral communication